Regulament burse 2020 – 2021 –valid until 30 September 2021
Regulament burse 2021 – 2022 – valid from 1 October 2021
Scholarship calendar semester 1 – academic year 2021 – 2022
- 4 -15 October (Monday to Friday between 10.00 and 14.00) – submission (to the Social Service) or sending by courier the documents for social assistance scholarships (read the message below regarding social assistance scholarships)
- October 13 – proposals for special and performance scholarships are submitted to the Board of Directors by the faculty management
- October 18 at 14.00 – the secretariats send the number of students eligible for the scholarship to the scholarship commission
- October 20 at 12.00 – the scholarship commission sends the number of merit scholarships for each specialization
- October 22 at 15.00 – the secretariats together with the faculty leaders display on their own websites the lists of students receiving scholarships
- October 22-29 – submission of Annex 7 to the secretariats of the faculties (Annex for merit, performance and special scholarships)
Social assistance scholarships
According to GD no. 4/2021, the minimum salary per economy is 2300 lei gross, respectively 1386 lei net. Students who apply for social scholarships must be below 1386 lei as average net income per family member. For occasional social assistance scholarships, students must be below 1039 lei as the average net income per family member.
Tax returns from public institutions and employers or other entities from which family members receive income must be submitted for the last 3 months before October 2021 for the first semester, respectively July, August and September.
Applications for social assistance scholarships (Annex 5 and Annex 6) are submitted to the Social Service completed and accompanied by supporting documents. Incomplete applications or those with missing documents are NOT considered. Also, the applications are NOT filled in on the spot at the Social Service, all the information for filling can be found in the examples and in the regulation.
The following documents must also be read in conjunction with the scholarship regulation published above: