I am a student
Skills offered by the study program
– Design of constructions of normal importance (according to P100-1 / 2013), including the use of specific calculation programs
– Elaboration of studies and technical-economic documentation for design activities.
– Analysis of technical-economic documentation for the execution of construction works.
– Management of construction works for the design, execution and operation phases
MARKETING, OFFERING, AUCTION
– Elaboration of technical-economic documentation for bidding and bidding for construction works.
– Technical services within institutions, companies and specialized utilities.
Graduates of the Civil Engineering degree program (in English / French) from FILS can hold positions of (according to the classification of occupations in Romania COR from RNCIS- National Register of Qualifications in Higher Education):
- civil, industrial and agricultural construction engineer
- designer construction engineer
- site manager
- technically responsible for the current monitoring of the behavior of the constructions
- technical verifier
- technical expert
- engineer responsible for the execution of construction works
- real estate development engineer
- construction materials engineer, etc.