According to the decision of the UTCB Senate from 11th of june 2020, regarding the completion of the Methodology regarding the organization and development of the internship within the bachelor’s and master’s degree study programs, the internship will take place online, according to the following organizational structure:
[Domain practice] – to the attention of first year students
The internship organized by the faculty will take place online on the Microsoft Teams platform, the groups will have the following access codes and students must enroll in these teams:
- Cod acces IC_E: qifisxt
- Cod acces IC_F: r5l80r4
The period of the practice: 29.06.2020 – 10.07.2020, the first meeting taking place in the specified teams, on 29.06.2020 at 10.00.
Conduct method: each student will prepare a technical report based on the measurements received from teachers and related bibliographic references.
Students will have technical meetings with teachers on the digital platform, in teams dedicated to group work according to a predetermined schedule.
Practice colloquium: will be held on July 10, 2020 and will evaluate the quality of the paper and its defense.
[Specialized practice] – in the attention of third year students specialization IC_E and IC_F
The internship organized by the faculty will take place online on the Microsoft Teams platform, the groups will have the following access codes and students must enroll in these teams
- Cod acces IC_E: et52v7j
- Cod acces IC_F: qzj53zd
Internship period: 29.06.2020 – 17.07.2020
The first meeting will take place in the specified teams, on 29.06.2020 at 12.00.
Methodology of the internship activity: students will access the team on the platform and will interact with the representatives of different companies that make presentations, debating specific topics.
The internship schedule that contains the activities, the names of the companies that will intervene, as well as the topics of the presentations can be found in the Files menu of each group.
The companies will make available to the students, in the Files menu, documentary materials to help them prepare the practice/internship report.
Each meeting will be coordinated by a teacher from the university, who will be in charge of video storage of the meeting and monitoring the presence of students.
Participation in presentations organized by the university is mandatory for third year students who complete the internship/practice program within the faculty program but is allowed to all student categories who are interested.
It is allowed to perform the internship outside the program organized by the faculty, at a legal entity that carries out its activity in the field of constructions, provided that the student completes an application (Annex 4) and sends it to firstname.lastname@example.org until June 25, 2020.
The practice colloquium will be held on July 17, starting with 10.00 hours.
The defense of report will take place on the digital platform within the above mentioned teams, for both types of internships (within the program organized by the faculty or at a legal entity that carries out its activity in the field of constructions).
Students who have chosen to carry out their internship activity outside the faculty will have to register on the corresponding Microsoft Teams groups using the codes above.
At the practice colloquium, students must present:
- For students who do the internship within the program provided by the faculty:
- an internship report, which approaches one of the topics of the presentations that were held during the internship within the digital teams on Microsoft Teams
- For students who carry out the internship outside the program organized by the faculty, at a legal entity that carries out its activity in the field of constructions:
- a practical internship plan by days or groups of days in which the activities carried out are specified, approved by the head of the construction company
- the report / internship report prepared in accordance with the internship plan
The methodology regarding the organization and development of the internship within the undergraduate and master’s degree programs, available while caring out face-to-face activities can be consulted here.
Completion of the Methodology regarding the organization and development of the internship within the undergraduate and master’s degree study programs for the organization and development of the practice during the period of suspension of the face-to-face teaching activities can be consulted here.
– Annex 4 – Application form for performing the specialized internship, while suspension of the face-to-face teaching activities, within a company in the field of construction (for the students performing the internship outside the faculty)
– Internship plan (for the students who perform internships outside the faculty)
– the report / internship report prepared in accordance with the internship plan