Admission Civil Engineering
Session II-SEPTEMBER 2021
September 2 – September 17, 2021 – LICENSE Admission
- 02 September at 09.00 – 08 September at 15.00 – Registration (online on the UTCB platform)
- 08 September at 10.00 am – Online language proficiency test on the Microsoft Teams platform “ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPETENCE TEST”, “FRENCH LANGUAGE COMPETENCE TEST”
- 08 September at 18.00 – Display of provisional lists of eligible candidates
- 08 September at 21.00 – Filing appeals
- 09 September at 21.00 – 09 September at 21.00– Resolving appeals
- 10 September at 18.00 – Display of lists of eligible candidates
- 11 – 15 September at 09.00 – 15.00 – Period for submitting the original baccalaureate diplomas
- 15 September at 18.00 – Display of provisional lists of admitted candidates
- 15 September at 21.00 – 16 September at 21.00 – Filing appeals
- 17 September at 18.00 – Display lists of admitted candidates
Number of places
(at specializations Civil Engineering in French and Civil Engineering in English)
For Romanian and EU candidates:
- 40 places for budget-funded studies
- 95 places for tuition fees*
* for 15 of the candidates, in order of admission averages, the tuition fee will be borne by UTCB from the university’s own funds. Exceptions are candidates who have already completed a bachelor’s degree program.
Documents required for registration
- Registration form (on-line on the platform provided by UTCB);
- The baccalaureate diploma, equivalent to it
- The agreement for the processing of personal data signed in handwriting
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Identity card
- The receipt proving the payment of the registration fee for admission (100 lei) or proof for the total exemption from the payment of the registration fee for admission
- Certificate of language proficiency
* it is possible to opt for taking over the data regarding the results obtained at the baccalaureate exam from SIIIR
For more details check: Required documents.
Admission and tuition fees
- The registration fee for the admission contest is 100 lei, for the admission sessions in July and September 2020. The registration fee is paid online on the platform provided by UTCB
- The following are exempt from paying the registration fee for the admission competition and benefit from free accommodation in dormitories: children of teaching and auxiliary teaching staff who are working, retired or deceased, regardless of the educational institution where they work, orphans and candidates from orphanages or family placement orphans and candidates from orphanages or family placement.
For more details check: Admission and tuition fees.
What is the way of admission?
Alternative 1 – average admission calculation
Alternative 2 –average admission calculation
Average admission = Average baccalaureate exam
For more details check: Average admission calculation
Eligible candidates are declared admitted (strictly in the order of classification and taking into account the number of budgeted places allocated) when they confirm their option to enroll in college by signing the schooling contract.
Language proficiency test
The language competence test will take place after the registration process ends and will be made on-line.
Candidates with one of the following attestations are exempt from the linguistic competence test:
- English: CAE, CPE, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, AQA, bilingual certificate;
- French: DELF, DALF, TCF, TEF, TFI, Diploma de l’Alliance Française, bilingual certificate;
- High school graduates with full-time English or French teaching are also exempted from the language proficiency test.
The attestations will be loaded on the on-line platform.
For more details check: Language proficiency test.
What is the admission process?
A candidate can choose several specializations
alternative 1 the student is admitted in his first option
alternative 2 the student is not admitted and is redistributed
alternative 3 the student is admitted in his second option on the vacant places
alternative 4 the student is not admitted in his second option on the vacant places
alternative 5 the student is admitted in his N option on the vacant places
alternative 6 the student is not admitted in his N option on the vacant places
In the case of alternative 6, the candidate can choose the alternative of paid places.
The list of eligible candidates, the programming of the language proficiency test, the results and other announcements will all be posted on the Announcements and Admission Results page.